Javy Coffee logo
Javy Coffee logo

All articles

How can I request a refund for a duplicate charge or a charge for an unordered service?Updated 2 months ago

If you notice a duplicate charge or have been charged for a service you did not order, we recommend you first contact your bank and verify the charges with them. To request a refund, please provide us with any relevant details such as your full name, order number, and a clear screenshot of the charge on your statement. Our customer service team will work with you to resolve any concerns regarding charges to ensure you receive the appropriate refund if applicable.

Was this article helpful?

Contact Us

Not finding what you're looking for? Contact Us Directly